The Seascape home was designed by Costa Rican Architects, Studio Anónima, to soak in the spectacular tropical dry forest tree tops and Southern Ocean views. The home was custom-designed to bring the natural, expansive Southern views of Homesite 18-F into the living areas as the indoor and outdoor spaces unite.
The signature open-plan design with premium finishes is a hallmark of the Seascape home. Natural Modern elements are featured throughout… with thoughtful touches at every turn. The chef’s kitchen serves as a centerpiece to the home with social areas spilling out to the living/dining areas and adjacent outdoor spaces beyond — perfect for entertaining. The infinity pool is the jewel of the home with LED lighting, jetted seating, and social areas embedded! Poolside BBQ and outdoor kitchen are perfect for both large-scale entertaining and more intimate gatherings.
The well-appointed master suite was designed to allow the “outdoors in” via floor-to-ceiling windows not only to the ocean views but also to the adjacent “hanging garden”! Guest suites are of ample size and allow for friends, family, and guests to comfortably coexist in harmony.
- Visually stunning.
- The home placement must consider existing trees, solar and wind orientation, as well as privacy.
- Memory-point, “wowfactor”.
- Seamless Transitions between Indoor and Outdoor.
- Entertainment spaces that flex from private to party.
- The kitchen and eating area is well connected to part of the central gathering space of the home.
- The focal point of the interior.
- Designed-to-rent, Income earning options.
- Storage for surfboards, bikes, etc.
- Lushly landscaped outdoor spaces.